Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Each day's mission

A couple of weeks ago I scribbled something in my notebook right before I went to bed. I just reread it and decided to post it here:
I’m going to get up every day and put on the armor of God. Then I’m going to do what is in front of me to do for that day. And I’m going to earnestly pray that God will show me when it’s the right time to break out of this…to the next thing.

Meanwhile, I’ll continue to pray, seek, and do what’s in front of me – giving all for His honor and glory.

He has not forgotten me or my willingness. He will show me the way. And it won’t be too late or too early.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that my Lord is faithful and trustworthy. He is the Good Shepherd; I am one of His sheep. His sheep know His voice. I know His voice...it is loving...it protects. Thank you, my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment